Shayaritalk presents Shayari (poetry), status and other quotes, wishes, events, friendship, Cards, Sms, Messages.
The purpose of making of this website is to sharing ideas and shayari/Love/Friendship/happy life Cards to express your true and forever. entertaining people through various topics of Shayari (poetry), WhatsApp status and other quotes.
INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Personal information you disclose to us
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our services, when participating in activities on the Site (such as using our policy builder) or otherwise contacting us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Site, the choices you make and the features you use. The personal information we collect can include the following:
Name and Contact Data. We collect your first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other similar contact data.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We use your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate work interests (“Business Purposes).
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To send you marketing and promotional communications for Business Purposes and/or with your Consent. We and/or our
third partymarketing partners may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes,if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time (see the “What are Your Privacy Rights?” section below).
- Request Feedback for our Business Purposes and/or with your Consent. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Site.
- To protect our Site for Business Purposes and/or Legal Reasons. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our Site safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm as legally required. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
- For other Business Purposes. We may use your information for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Site, products, services, marketing
WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
We only share and disclose your information in the following situations:
- Compliance with Laws. We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process.
- Vital Interests and Legal Rights. We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Vendors, Consultants
andOther Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your data with third partyvendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Partners. We may share your information with our
business partnersto offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- Other Users. When you share
personal information(for example, by posting comments, contributions or other contentto the Site) or otherwise interact with public areas of the Site, such personal information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributedoutside the Site in perpetuity.
Our website allows links to third party ads that allows third parties to collect certain information about you during your visit to the website for analytics purposes, which helps us operate, maintain, refine and personalize the website. This website also permits third parties to collect certain information about you to provide interest-based advertisement to you. These ads may contain cookies.
You are always free to delete cookies that are already on your computer through your browser settings, and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being added to your computer. However, this may prevent you from using certain features on the Website.
WHAT IS OUR STANCE ON THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES?
DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?
The Website contains material, such as cards, images, graphics wallpapers, sms text design and other the material provided by or on behalf of us (collectively referred to as the “Content”). The Content may be possessed by us or third parties. Unauthorized use of the Content may infringe copyright, trademark, and other laws. Any copyrighted material cannot be used without permission what so ever. If you want to use any of our cards/wallpapers on your site, you can use them provided you DO NOT REMOVE the shayaritalk logo/trademark from it and give proper credit to shayaritalk.
The copyrights of poems, messages, quotes etc of users of shayaritalk rest with their respective authors and cannot be reproduced, copied or printed.
If your copyrighted material posted on the website, you may contact us at our email: shayaritalk.com (along with a description of the material that you claim is infringing and where it is located on the website).
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by https://shayaritalk.com (“ShayariTalk” or “we”).
ShayariTalk holds no responsibility for content submitted by users of this site. If you see any copyright violation please contact us and we will have the content removed immediately.
You understand and agree that we (a) does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of information listed by us or any third parties; and (b) shall not be responsible for any materials posted by us or any third party. You shall use your own judgment, caution, and common sense in evaluating any prospective methods or offers and any information provided by us or any third party.
Further, Shayari Talks shall not be liable for direct, indirect consequential or any other form of loss or damage that may be suffered by a user through the use of the www.shayaritalk.com.
1) No warranties.
ShayariTalk specifically (but without limitation) disclaims
- Any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement; and
- ShayariTalk shall not be responsible for the loss of, damage to, or unavailability of any information you have made available through the services, and you are solely responsible for ensuring that you have backup copies of any information you have made available through the services.
2) No guarantee of accuracy.
ShayariTalk does not guarantee the accuracy
3) No warranties regarding third partiesShayaritalk.com. makes no representations, warranties, or guarantees, express or implied, regarding any third party service or content provided by a third party, or offers provided through the services. ShayariTalk does not endorse any particular advisor or
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, ShayariTalk takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you can write to our website’s email – [email protected]